Friday, August 20, 2010

What is the best free antivirus software and where can I download it?

AVG Anti-virus. see grisoft.com (or search internet if that doesnt work)



Our computer whizz at work recommends it. We have installed it and it has been great



What is the best free antivirus software and where can I download it?kawasaki



Thanks for saving me points, I wanted to ask the exact same question!!!Mine keeps on jamming and not providing me with total protection. I have Sympatico, and now that I have it , they tell me that windows 98 is not totally compatible with it. Nice way to make money.



What is the best free antivirus software and where can I download it?nortan antivirus



All are almost the same.It is whether you upload it often
www.grisoft.com and get avg free edition
AVG Anti-Virus



http://www.download.com/AVG-Anti-Virus-F...
Try trendmicro, I've used it for years, it's free and a great program, found viruses major brand antivirus software did not find.

No comments:

Post a Comment